VALENCIA, Calif. (July 14, 2021) – With the convergence of COVID and conscious consumerism, there has been a resurgence of natural ingredients in green cleaning supplies, featuring classic astringent Australian species competing with harsher chemical products.
Naturally Australian Products (NAP) Inc., a leading ingredient supplier offering the finest quality products from Australia and respected suppliers across 30+ countries, has a new wide-ranging line of essential oils that stand to substitute synthetics and become the prime representatives in natural cleaning and personal hygiene.
“With traceable sources, third-party testing and analysis, our essential oils boast pure antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties, making them perfect in the formulation of various household and commercial cleaning products,” said Robyn Ingersole, President and CEO of NAP. “These essential oils can also be blended in different combinations to create unique cleaning applications.”
NAP is helping brands deliver on hygiene and sustainability, giving consumers the best of both worlds - products designed for efficacy that support the planet and consumers’ wellbeing. With increased use of botanical essential oils and extracts in cleaning formulations, cleaning products are being seen as an extension of self-care with therapeutic ranges like “anti-stress” and “energizing” laundry detergents, dish soaps, disinfectant sprays, etc.
Cleaning products that can be enhanced by the incorporation of Essential Oils are those formulated for glass, floors, walls, appliances, bathrooms and toilets, as well as laundry detergents, all-purpose cleaners, and sanitizing disinfectants. Personal products such as soaps, shower and hand gels, hand sanitizers, and shampoos can also benefit from the inclusion of these essential oils.
NAP’s Seven Suggested Essential Oils for Cleaning:
· Lemon Myrtle oil (Backhousia citriodora – Australian): With a wonderful, uplifting and refreshing lemon aroma, it has more than pleasant mood lifting and calming qualities, but also has strong antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties.
· Tea Tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia – Australian): Grown and distilled on NAP’s very own organic Tea Tree farm, their Tea Tree Oil is one of the strongest cleansing oils, with antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties known to fight germs, bacteria, mold, viruses and insects.
· Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia): Possessing naturally antibacterial, anti-odor, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, and antimicrobial properties, in addition to a calming fragrance for relaxation and sleep.
· Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus kochii – Australian): Eucalyptus oil is a great all-purpose cleaner with antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial properties, especially to stop mold and fight allergies.
· Cinnamon oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): For centuries, cinnamon has been considered the spice of protection and prosperity, and with good reason. Its lovely soft spicy fragrance, antibacterial and antiseptic qualities make it a great natural home deodorizer.
· Clary Sage Oil (Salvia sclarea): The name is derived from the Latin 'claris' meaning 'clear'. Its benefits are attributed to its antidepressant, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, euphoric and hypotensive qualities.
· Spearmint oil (Mentha spicata): With a beautiful mint fragrance, Spearmint oil’s properties are antiseptic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, analgesic, restorative and stimulant. Spearmint has a relaxing and cooling effect on the brain and can help reduce stress and enhance concentration.
Other NAP Essential Oils with Excellent Applications for Cleaning:
· Wild orange oil
· Peppermint oil
· Pine oil
· Thyme oil
· Lime oil
· Grapefruit oil
· Lemongrass oil
· Clove oil
· Basil oil
· Vanilla oil
· Geranium oil
· Sandalwood oil
· Bergamot oil
For pricing information, contact NAP’s USA sales office at 1-661-347-3206 or [email protected].
About Naturally Australian Products
Naturally Australian Products (NAP) is a premier wholesale supplier delivering quality, traceable botanical ingredients, backed by certifications, thorough testing and documentation. Specialists in native sourcing, NAP has 30 years hands-on experience growing and wild-crafting Tea Tree Oil from their own organic farm in the Bungawalbyn Valley Basin (the tea tree industry’s birthplace). NAP launched NAP Global Essentials in 2015 to expand their ingredient catalogue, now sourcing superior ingredients from over 30 countries: essential oils, plant extracts, hydrosols, carrier oils and more for the cosmetic, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage industries.